Monday, August 15, 2011

RHONJ's Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita May Be Fighting, Y'all

[SEPTEMBER 28 UPDATE!!!!: CHECK OUT OUR POST ON THE LATEST RHONJ DRAMA HERE]

Hmmmm, first Ashley claims to be Team Gorga on Twitter, and now today Jacqueline comes out with a post show blog pointing many fingers at Teresa.

Interesting....

I'm really too lazy to paraphrase it - but basically JL tells TG that she thinks she's in the wrong when it comes to Melissa and Kathy. She also has a bone to pick with her about Danielle - but my eyes kind of glazed over that part because the story is so played out.

And you KNOW if Jacqueline and Teresa are on the outs, then Caroline and Teresa are probably on the WAY outs.  I think we may have a new villain!  Everyone thought it  would be Melissa in the beginning of the season.  Plot twist!

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when they all go on vacation together. 

Anyway, I can't find my funny bone today, but the blog is worth a read... head on over to BravoTV.com to check it out.

P.S. I feel ick today.  I wouldn't hate you if you sent a compliment or whatever payattentionto@gmail.com

[OCT. 24 UPDATE!!! DINA MANZO BREAKS HER SILENCE


[SEPTEMBER 28 UPDATE!!!!: CHECK OUT OUR POST ON THE LATEST RHONJ DRAMA HERE]


No comments:

Post a Comment