Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jersey Shore Jersday!!! Time To Get Crazy, Get Wild

So, who's been watching the Snooki slash Situation media blitz?  Like seriously - the show already has a gazillion viewers, why does the cast even need to be out promoting the show? Well, actually, I take that back - their interviews now consist of them hocking their OWN wares - yes I'm looking at you Snooki's slippers (and book and Sitch's tuxeods eyrooollllllll). 

Oops, before I forget, here's our PSA of the day:


NEVER. GETS. OLD. So be careful guys, buckle up, don't drive drunk and all that good stuff.  Because, you know, Ronni may pop up out of nowhere.  And then unleash his wrath on your room an hour later.  Eek, hope you don't wear glasses. Just sayin.

Anyhow, back to Snooki's media blitz (I mean cause who really cares about watching Situation on a talk show saying "You know.... I mean..... You know..... "a gazillion times), how much did we love seeing Super Mario Jionni back stage everywhere she went? Gotta say - all sarcasm  aside - they're a really cute couple.

Okay, so enough of that.  It's Jersday and we're all kinds of pumped up.  According to our calculations (see predictions from last Thursday's post) it's about time for Sammi and Ronnie to be hooking up again, dontcha think? 

P.S. I have a question - why are all the girls minus Sam now wearing those colored hair extensions in the under part of their hair?  I mean, Christina Aguilera circa 2000 is making a come back now?  Guess I better go buy some hurrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment