Thursday, October 18, 2012
Monday, August 06, 2012
So, I'm sittin' here bored on a Sunday night, and decided to check out this WALL-E landing on Mars (AKA Mars Curiosity AKA Mars Rover) coverage stuff - to tab to every now and then as I watch the NEVERENDING EXCITEMENT OF THE CORGI CAM. Okay, nothing blog worthy...
Friday, June 22, 2012
Doesn't Denise Richards Remember What Happened Last Time She and Charlie Went To NY With Their Girls?
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Anyhoo...... the always hilarious Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo) had this to say just now on the Twitter:
LOLOLOLOLOLO good one Steve.
Time to report another "Adam Carolla offended someone" story. In a recent interview with the NY Post, homie shot funny women down, saying:
When asked if he was worried about the reaction he would get, Adam went on to say:
I think all comics are funny, even adam carolla-actually-everyone has at least three good minutes-
I work with hilarious men and WOMEN everyday.
Why are we ruining our perfect not caring what Adam Carolla thinks streak?
Wait, Adam Carolla, is he the one who did the voice of the parrot in Aladdin??? He makes me giggle.
Neal Brennan @nealbrennan
Thank-you, Adam Corolla. Your terribleness gives all of us the opportunity to scream how NOT TERRIBLE we are!! YAY!
I don't take Adam Carolla saying women aren't funny seriously. He once told a caller on Loveline to eat a used tampon, y'know?
Molly @Molls also RT'd this gem from @calehartmann
"Women drive funny." -Toyota Corolla
The Onion @TheOnionParasite Regrets Choosing Adam Carolla As Host
I'm less offended by Adam Corolla's comments than I am super impressed that he came here in a time machine to speak to us from the 80's.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Real Housewives of New Jersey: Did Jacqueline Laurita Claim Teresa Giudice Caught Joe Cheating? Was It In Retaliation To Teresa Implying Jacqueline's Husband Was Cheating?
A simple search of fan RTs that may have caught it prior to deletion turned up the ALLEGED (I have no way of verifying it) original Tweet. Since the wording has slight variations in the 3 RTs that went out prior to Jacqueline's deletion, I'm posting a screenshot of the RTs rather than transcribing it -so you can judge for yourselves. It appears that some folks eliminated a small word or two - my guess is it was done to be able to RT the entire thing as RTs takes up more characters than original Tweets:
Anyway, pretty heavy stuff. Do you think Joe cheated on Teresa? Do you think Jacqueline's husband would cheat on her? Or do you think that was just a dirty trick planted by Teresa?
Monday, June 18, 2012
Real Housewives of New Jersey's Jacqueline Laurita Says Teresa Giudice Does Not Write Her Own Show Blogs
I used to read these pretty regularly, but you know, things get old. Well, on last night's RHONJ, Jacqueline and Teresa got in a friendship-ending scuffle on the deck of Jacqueline's manor, which I really don't feel like recapping here because it's so ridiculous and so exhausting and so circular that you seriously just want to scream at everyone and say "You're all awful! Just shut up! Especially you Tre!" Well, I must have been extra bored today because I read both Teresa and Jacqeuline's new posts re: last night's episode. Again, don't expect a recap here.
The point I REALLY want to make is that the writing in Teresa's blog is clear, articulate - dare I say, polished even? The construction, the points and counterpoints, the rationale - it's gorgeous. No misspelled words, no misquoting famous sayings, nothing. Now, anyone familiar with Teresa in the "real life" of reality TV is aware that she can barely put a proper sentence together. She always pronounces things wrong, she's never gets sayings right - for goodness sake, in last night's episode she said "heckel and jive, when she most likely meant (I've obviously put too much thought into this) Jekyll and Hyde.
It just didn't add up to me - but I kind of rationalized it in my mind. Some people are just better at the written word than the spoken word. I've known a lot of such cases. However, still it stuck in my craw. In Teresa's case, the difference is a bit too staggering.
Well - apparently I'm not the only one who thinks such profound thoughts. Just a couple of hours ago, someone Tweeted Jacqueline asking her this exact question - and here's the exchange:
Boom! There you have it, according to Jacqueline! My guess is Teresa will deny, deny, deny it - but the evidence really does stack up against her.
|Image Source, Opie & Anthony Show Twitter @OandAShow|
The two radio gabbers then discussed the inter-office rumor that the Howard Stern Show ALLEGEDLY requested that Mark give an exclusive satellite interview to their show and forego O&A as a make good for Mark's last round of publicity where he actually did choose to chat with O&A.
Eesh these guest booking politics sound like a nightmare.
Mark Wahlberg stopped by Howard's show this morning. Haven't heard it yet - wonder if anything good was said.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Chelsea Peretti: is a hilarious female comedian and a writer for the NBC show Parks & Recreation. Her standup has been featured on Comedy Central and is good stuff. But that's not really why I care about her. This girl has has one of the funniest Twitter accounts on the planet (@ChelseaVPeretti) - and even the biggest name comedians, like Sarah Silverman, know it. I can't really explain why, you just have to check it out for yourself and then send me a book report on it. LOL remember book reports? Remember when that was your only problem? That ish had me cray for days. I spent more time searching for Cliff's Notes than it would've taken me to read the book!
Chester Hanks:Dude is the celebuspawn of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. But why should we care about the kid (<--- said in Snooki's, but if she's not available JWOWW's but if she's not available Deena's but if she's not available Sammi's who is always available's voice)? Cause he walked down a couple red carpets when he was little? And he has half the DNA of one half of the Bosom Buddies? Uh, NO - cause he's all kinds of hood and "street" now. Chet goes to Northwestern University in Chicago, and a year or two ago he did a cover of Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yelllow called White and Purple which are apparently Northwestern's school colors. You can check it out here because there are no words that could do it justice on this blog. Now he considers himself a pretty surrious hip hop artist ok y'all? I mean he is easy on the eyes, so there's that. Anyhoooo.....
Friday, June 15, 2012
|Image source: Lindsay Lohan's Twitter @LindsayLohan|
Want more PayAttentionTo Blog? Check out what's going on with Bethenny Frankel - Is she battling a biblical plague? Also: What's up with her dancing?
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
[6/15 UPDATE: It appears as though The Wendy Williams Show has chosen to remove the 6/13 After Show from YouTube - bummer]
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Dave Coulier (AKA Joey Gladstone from Full House) Dishes on Relationship With Alanis Morissette on Reddit
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
For those that have been living under a rock for the last twenty years - it has long been rumored that Alanis wrote the song about HIM (cause they're both Canadian, so obviously they used to date).
Here's an interesting tidbit from Coulier's Wikipedia entry:
In a 2008 interview with the Calgary Sun, Coulier said he thought he might be the ex-boyfriend portrayed in the song "You Oughta Know".
OMG you guys, so WHO is gonna ask him about this mess tomorrow? On pins and needles till then!
I'll be in my lair if you need me.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Friday, February 03, 2012
Ronnie, what do you think? Ronnie? Where'd he go????????
Oh, here he is...
These are raw, unedited judgements I wrote down in sequence as I watched the show - Season 5 Episode 5:
- How can we get Deena to stop "merp"ing? (My dog stops yelping if I give him cheese, so there's that)
- Is Mayor Roger doing the "dip" on JWOWW again?
- This was all of our faces when The Situation dropped the loyalty and betrayal tattoo bomb right?
- I feel the sads when I see the gang at Karma this time around. I think it's because they didn't cut to a :05 shot of Sammi brawling on the floor.
- Why is Snooki calling a hooker's bath a "Shore shower?" Oh, never mind.
- You know what? I think we're all one of two things after the club: a Deena eating Hot Pockets or a Vinny doing Push Ups. Which on are you? I'm a Hot Pocket.
- After four seasons of Ronnie and Sammi drama, I have Stockholm syndrome. So now I feel betrayed that they are glossing over these two - ON PURPOSE
- Why is Snooki sleeping in her shoes?
- What's the picture below, you ask? Oh, just Snooki being Snooki (AKA throwing away her drawers because she pee'd herself in the club the night before. AND THEN SHE SLEPT IN THEM ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE THROWING THEM AWAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- It's a little sad when Deena's only running story line is "hair problems"
- Miikee? Mike? Miiiiiiiiiiiiike? What are you up to? What are you up to?
- Ohhhhhhh, so "Janx" is "Jenkinson's?" Mystery solved.
- Mike: "I'm actually like a native to this area." How far is Janx from the Shore? Is this like a Scooby Doo alternate universe to the gang?
- Snooki has fully transformed into the family pet - piddling on the deck outside. Bad Snooki! bad!
- Serious question: Why were the scrambling Situation's pubic area when he was wearing shorts?
- Never mind, thank you JWOWW for solving the mystery. Follow up question - why were Snooki and Deena acting all normal while Mike's "situation" was hanging out of his shorts?
- Hold up, wait a minute - what is this country cottage, shabby chic, Laura Ashley sitting area Mike and Snooki just landed in? Is this part of the Scooby Doo alternate universe at the house?
- Why are all those sneakers always lined up in rows in the living room?
- What the?
- Ok, so Snooki ACTUALLY IS the family pet now - not just metaphorically speaking. Interesting. Did Kafka write this episode?
- How excited is Mike to tell JWOWW he saw Mayor Roger? He loves being an information trafficker.
- What was that weird gyrating dance Mike was doing at the end when he was talking to Unit? Hmmmmmmmm.
- Wait, how is it that Mike loves Snooki and they're BFF and all of a sudden he says she's the ringleader against him? Oh, I think I know - MTV Production had a chat with him. I see what you did there MTV.
- In conclusion, who saw Snooki and JWOWW on BravoAndy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live? Was JWOWW's face even more plasticized? It wasn't moving right or something. But I really want to like her - she's pretty, she just needs to stop messing with what she got, ya heard?
Thursday, February 02, 2012
|Lauren Lapkus in NBC's "Are You There, Chelsea?"|
Well, sure the show has it's, um, issues like Laura Prepon's (whom I liked in That 70s Show) inability to deliver lines without an invisible mouth full of marbles... (which, in her defense, is getting better every week) but that's not the point, there's a GAJILLIION of THOSE articles you can look up anywhere. The point here is to let you know that I - a self-identified sitcom-phile actually halfway LIKE the show - for one reason and one reason alone: Lauren Lapkus (well okay, maybe 1.5 reasons - Natasha Legerro's character is also shaping up to be pretty interesting).
Who is Lauren you ask? Lauren is a 20-something actress and comedienne who cut her comedy teeth in the improv world. In the show, she plays Dee Dee, the lovable, prudish roommate of Chelsea and some other chick. Lauren's unique appearance and wacky humor make her a true stand out in today's cookie cutter Hollywood.
Kudos to the AYTC team for featuring DeeDee more in each subsequent episode. Maybe they realize who the real star is - kind of like they did with Sheldon in "The Big Bang Theory." Here's an idea, can we just give Dee Dee her own spin off now?
Regardless of the fate of the show, I'm betting that Lauren has a bright future ahead.
Here's Lauren doing a comedic improv skit several years ago.
- baking soda,
- essential oils,
- vodka (a natural disinfectant),
- olive oil