Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on "The Talk" Our Beloved Remini Supposedly Out Too?

Well, woke up this morning upset and now I know why.

Today it's being reported widely that BOTH Holly Robinson Peete AND Leah Remini's contracts will likely not be renewed for The Talk.  

They definitely just lost a loyal viewer.  Leah Remini was pretty much one of the only reasons that show held my interest at all.  Love Sharon and Sara too.

Sadz.

Update 8/17/2011: Leah Remini has been tweeting back to fans the past couple of days.  When one fan asked (of a previous tweet) if Remini had "confirmed" her departure, Remini responded "I didn't baby. We have no official word yet"

So, though it looks grim, perhaps there's a teeny bit of hope as all the CBS execs continue to stay mum.  Perhaps they're all still talking it over???

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    All of the ladies of the talk are what make the show, start changing hosts and it won't be the same. Example: the view, not a good show. Love the talk exactly the way it is, they ALL have such different personalities that totally work together...PLEASE renew!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 PM

    I will stop watching if my favorite hosts Leah Remini and Holly Peete are not a part of this show.I have a father with Alzheimers that I take care of and these two funny women let me escape to a better place. They are the reason I watch! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME NOT WATCH BIG BROTHER NEXT SUMMER. PLEASE RENEW THIER CONTRACTS!!!! If you want to get rid of someone get rid of Sara Gilbert. She's a Snoozzzzzzzzz fest!!

    ReplyDelete