Saturday, August 13, 2011

What? Joy Behar Is How Old?????


Okay, so by now you should have seen the news that Joy Behar married her boyfriend of nearly three decades. Meanwhile Sherrie Shepherd is getting married tomorrow - upstage much Joy?  But that's neither here nor there.

Because there is a MUCH bigger story here.  As I was reading one of the many articles reporting on Joy's nuptials, there, nonchalantly printed in plain black and white was her AGE - 68 years old!!!! This woman is 2 years away from 70??? Are you kidding me?????

My brain still can't process this.  She doesn't look a day over 55 AT THE MOST.  She's so vibrant and full of life.  Gotta say, we're impressed Joy.  And Congrats on tying the knot.

P.S. I feel ick today.  I wouldn't hate you if you sent a compliment or whatever payattentionto@gmail.com   

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    I agree! I was shocked to learn her age......I too thought she was in her mid 50s. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:43 PM

    She looks every bit of 68.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Thanks for clearing that up. I had to google it when I read it because I thought it had to be wrong. Than I found your blog and realized I'm not wrong! She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:19 PM

    I was shocked at her age. She looks in her 50's. No way could I belive it. I like her and wish her show stayed on HLN. It is different and refreshing from the other shows on that network. She is one prety lady!!!!! I bet she had some 'work' done, and that is fine with me, if I could afford it I would too. Congrats to whoever did it. If she hasn't had 'work', that is soooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Just shows if you have enough money, you too don't have to look your age. She looks great... till she opens her mouth...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:00 AM

      so true, her mouth is old!!!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Wow! Joy Behar looks great for her age. I have read 2 different ages for her - 68 and 70. Either way, she looks younger than me and I am 63. She must have had some work done. She has no muscle breakdown on her face. Being a bit overweight does help women look younger than they really are. I love her new show on Current TV. It is so nice to have a liberal woman talk show. She is as happy as I am that Barack Obama won the election.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:55 AM

    She looks great and just turned 70! Wish I looked as good and I'm 64. I loved her show and wish she was back on. Haven't watched the View in a while though....they all talk over each other and I don't care for Elizabeth or Whoopie too much....

    Joy and I are also glad that Barack Obama won the election....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:51 AM

    I just found out she was 70, I'm shocked! The funny part is that I'm 25 and I'm googling Joy's age like I'm trying to find out about a young celebrity like Miguel.lol

    ReplyDelete