Monday, October 24, 2011

Real Housewives of New Jersey: Dina Manzo Breaks Her Silence On Feud With Caroline Manzo and Friendship With Teresa Giudice

Dian Manzo.  Image Source: Dina Manzo's Twitter @DinaManzo


Okay - so anyone who saw the 3rd season reunion of RHONJ tonight knows that throughout all the VICIOUS fighting between Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo, the name "Dina Manzo" was thrown around A LOT.  An alliance between Teresa and Dina AGAINST Caroline were hinted at heavily throughout the show. 

Dina was also referenced in Part One of the Reunion last week, but up until now, Dina has stayed mum on the topic. Actually, she has been radio silent on all things RHONJ ever since she left in the middle of season two.

BUT.....

Given that there was so much focus on her tonight, she finally broke her silence on her blog. (<---- click there to see the whole thing).  It's quite a long entry - but here a few of the more interesting excerpts:

It wasn’t until VERY recently that Teresa showed up at my doorstep in tears…apparently Caroline & Jacqueline had a sit down with her on camera (for season 4) and she felt attacked. All I did was console a friend who was obviously shaken. I felt bad for her...

Teresa then asked me to come to the launch of a new product that’s very important to her...

She mentioned the drama with her and Caroline and I told her that if this is all about a joke in a book (and she assured me it was) that’s not enough for me to hate the mother of my God daughter and a friend of 15 years. Was it necessary to write that stuff in her book? probably not but I don’t think it was written with malice either. We are all guilty of joking a little too much now & then…

So there you have it, Teresa had nothing to do with me staying away from everyone ...

I feel bad that my relationship with my sister and her family is strained, but I can assure you that one day it will be back to the way it was.

Meh.   Aside from the tidbits on what's to come in Season 4, doesn't say too much.  There's a lot of dancing around the topic of Caroline. We still don't get to the bottom of why she chooses not to speak to her sister.  Saying she just distanced herself from the entire show isn't really cuttin' the mustard for me. There's obviously a LOT more there that she doesn't want to get into.  

No comments:

Post a Comment