Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Watching Lo Bosworth's UStream - Boooooooooring


As we speak.... She's promoting some new book in a live UStream chat.. (don't judge me, I'm bored so I logged in.  This is what inclement weather does to us).  Back to the subject at hand.  Yes, Lo Bosworth, fringe 3rd string character from The Hills has a book out.  We see what you did there Lo.
Anyhoozles, she just got through a round of boring book-related AKA obvious publicist selected/planted quesitons.  So obvs I tuned out. 

I tuned back in at this point (slight paraphrasing in answers because as I typed what she said, my fingers tried to enact a civil war against my brain for putting them thorough this atrocity):

Do you still talk to people from Laguna Beach/Hills?

Yes I live with Lauren.  Stephanie is one of my really close friends....  

[Blah Blah Blah nothing good here]

Did you secretly think your friends on The Hills wore too much makeup?

On the show, I dont think so... we didn't have hair and makup teams on the show. We did it all ourselves.  We were not as cute in older seasons. We'd watch the show and realize 'I need to wear...more makeup'. So no, I dont think they wear too much makeup. No.

[WOW, I can't believe I was still paying attention at this point]

What other projects are you working on?
I have another potentional book in the works.  I am actualy producing a new show that will be on TV this ear.  I'll be on TV in a new way, not reality television

Oh lord Lo, if your TV show is even 1% as boring as this crapfest I just can't. I can't even.

Meh. Meh. Meh. What a let down. If you want to sell books, we need to hear about Audrina, Speidi, Lauren, your breakup etc. etc... . Girlfriend really need to take a page out of the Snooki manual.  Snooks is giving 11 year olds Snooki makeovers, throwing cast mates under the bus etc. etc.  And now her sh1t is sold out!!

Sorry that this post was so barfy boring by association.  Let's cut the cord while we're ahead.

And scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment