Hot links coming through.
Ok, so what happened this week. Wellllll.......
- We (royal "we" but I like to pretend I have a media empire and I command a massive newsroom of hacks) published a lazy little recap of the Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA). Almost as lazy as Kim Zolciak "performing" Google Me as she leaned up against a bar stool on Watch What Happens Live (see talented artist - AKA me - rendition above).
- We tried to start a new "daily" post called Some Things You Should Know which we did for approximately one day and then when NOBODY read it we threw a stapler (ok, it was really a bag of Funyuns) across the room and vowed to chill out and take some Valerian Root because nobody understands me, I mean us. May try again soon. Pageviews are votes people.
- We learned that most people are clueless when it comes to the social graces of Facebook.
- And speaking of Facebook, we had a revelation that cartoon characters as profile pictures doesn't make an ounce of difference to/for abused kids.
- We discovered that the strongest member of the Palin clan has nothing on the weakest member of the Kardashian clan when it comes to the almighty word of the Twitter bird.
- And finally, us execs from the top floor came down to the newsroom and hung out with the little writers late Friday knocking back some scotch and pondering the meaning of the world (AKA hung out at home alone on a Friday night watching Comedy Central, eating microwave melted cookie dough and admiring Kevin Bacon).