Monday, December 13, 2010

Kyle Richards Got Bethenny Frankel Job.... Chauffeuring Little Paris Hilton


How did I just hear about this now???????

Okay, so I was watching my stories on Bravo like I do all day almost everyday, and you know how I like to start Googling up a storm when I watch all that mess right? What am I saying, of course you do.

So anyhow, I can't believe that I missed this little gem reported in early November on TheFrisky.com (which was based on a NYPost.com story).  Anyway, moving right along, Kyle Richards pretended she's Bethenny's oldest friend while putting her on blast at the same time.  Here's what she said:

“[I’ve known Betthenny] for like 20 years. She was the hostess at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. ... She’ll probably kill me for saying this. But I was having lunch one day and she plopped down right next to me and said, ‘Do you use Lancome eye makeup remover?’ Turns out she was dating my ex and the Lancome was in his apartment. We started laughing and became friends. Then I got her a job with my sister driving Paris and Nicky [Hilton] to school.”
This is all I heard:  "oooh, yea she's old I knew her forever, she was the help at a restaurant and dated my sloppy seconds, then I got her a better servant job schlepping little brats around.  I'm very charitable."

I've heard that people in Beverly Hills have PhD's in backhanded compliments, but dang this is a new level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment