Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dave Coulier (AKA Joey Gladstone from Full House) Dishes on Relationship With Alanis Morissette on Reddit

So yesterday, I told you that Dave Coulier would be doing an "AMA" (ask me anything) on Reddit today.  Well, let me tell you, boyfriend did not disappoint.  He was very open about his past.  Here are the Q&A that mentioned Alanis (dcooler is Coulier's Reddit moniker) without edit:


Q: When Alanis scratches her nails down someone else's back, can you feel it? Well, can you feel it?
dcooler: I do, and it's scary. It's like being the recipient of a voodoo doll. 

Q:  What did you do to piss off Alanis Morsette (spelling?) so bad? And what was your reaction to her song "You Outta Know"? (Sorry for the poor spelling, on a mobile device.)
dcooler: Alanis and I dated in 1992-93. I don't think I ever pissed her off. It was a long distance relationship. She was living in Ottawa, Canada and I was in LA. I called her after "Jagged Little Pill" came out and we got together. She was still as cool and friendly as I remembered. She's really an awesome human. We parted as friends. 


Q: Dave, you're very cool in my book for answering questions about your relationship with Alanis, a lot of celebrities might be mum about very personal stuff like that. And I'd usually hate to ask personal questions, but the song was so huge that the details behind it are so enthralling. I'd really like to know what movie was playing in the infamous theater. EDIT: My most successful comment of all time, so I had to edit my grammar mistakes ;)

dcooler: For the record: the theater thing didn't happen with me. I guess somebody else was very lucky though.
-------
OMG OMG OMG you guys - lots of urban legends busted all over the place today.  What a cool guy.  He also answered a ton of Full House stuff, but you know I just searched for the Alanis stuff immediately and came here to post.  You should check the whole thing out on Reddit.

I'll be in my lair if you need me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment