Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How Long Does It Take To Turn A Mouse Into An Elephant?





PSY-INTS
Oh, only 24 million generations. This according to a new story in ScienceDaily


WHATTUP WITH THE SIDE EYE?  YES I READ SCIENCE DAILY.  


Evolution is real people, it just takes some gumption. 


Don't ask me how long a mouse generation is.  Don't they breed like every other day? But wait, elephant generations are like forever - gestation alone is like two years for our pachyderm frenz. (<-- see what I did there? No I swear I'm not hiding pureed broccoli in your bronwies - this isn't learning, it's fun right? mmmm ha ha)


Anyhow - basically if we want to evolve into giants - we can do it, it's just gonna take a while.  KEEP THIS NEW MISSION IN MIND AS YOU BREED PEOPLE.  Khole n' Lamar, you're doin' it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment