Monday, July 11, 2011

Um, Hi, Is It Possible To Wait ANY Longer For Jersey Shore?



Friends, Foes, Insignificants:

I ask you, how much longer must we wait for Jersey Shore to get started???  I mean, really - Real Housewives has managed to fill the void a little bit, but BARELY.  I even resorted to watching MTV's The Challenge again last week (every season I tell myself it's the last one - dang you Kenny and Wes!!!!!) and if it wasn't for CT's adonis DNA, it would barely be worthy as background sound whilst I surf the InterWebs.

CT  daydream break - Ahhhhh, those dreamy baby blues..... that Boston swagger....

Ugh that was so suburbs of me.

Anywhoozles,  at least we had Snooki dancing with a plant to tie us over this week.  I mean, if you think about it really, that was like the equivalent of an entire episode in and of itself.  Amirite or amirite????

BTW, who DIDN't think Sammi and Ronnie were going to get back together THE SECOND they were in Italy?  You should have your IQ checked.

Oh yeah, and then there's that whole Vinny leaving thing.  Like we didn't know he was going to come back a week later with his tail between his legs.

Prediction: Reason Vinny left?  Head got too big, attitude too douchey for even The Sitch to deal with.

P.S., while we're on the subject of The Situation.  Mike, please tell your brother to stop Tweeting on your account like every 5 minutes promoting every product slap you got?  So obvs.  Easy bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment