- World: Devastating earthquake, tsunami and volcano hit Indonesia http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/27/world/asia/27indo.html yet cable news has chosen to spend majority of day covering election punditry.
- Entertainment: Actress Carey Mulligan lives at the Best Western http://blog.seattlepi.com/people/archives/226209.asp. Oh, and there's this too... http://www.thewrap.com/television/column-post/charlie-sheen-found-naked-intoxicated-plaza-hotel-nyc-21975
- Science: A shit ton of new species discovered in Amazon http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101026/ts_afp/unenvironmentbiodiversityamazonwwf_20101026105020
- Politics: Woman beaten by Rand Paul supperters http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20020717-503544.html outside debate and racist political ad in Nevada http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIkNAA2y4I4
- Tech: Limewire ordered to stop http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9193199/Court_orders_LimeWire_to_cease_file_sharing_business?taxonomyId=17
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Some Stuff Happened Today, More Will Happen Tomorrow
Our serious anchor, Kibbles McVictuals reports